Unclestorage highly recommends AOMEI backupper Server Edition for Windows Server. It is the best value backup software in the market. Seriously its worth buying and effective against big brands at a fraction of the cost. We are using it for for many Physical to VM with success.
Able to install on 1 Server. Below are the key features of Backupper Aomei Server Backup Software
- Windows Server 2012 (R2) / 2008 (R2) / 2003
- Windows SBS 2003 / 2008 / 2011
- Windows Home Server 2011
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- All editions, both 32 & 64 bit
Able to perform the following backup methods
- System Backup: Backup system to another place in case of system crashes.
- Disk Backup: Backup the whole disk to make a double insurance for the data on it.
- Partition backup: Backup one or more partitions to keep important data safe.
- File backup: Backup specific files or folders instead of whole partition to save time.
- File Sync:synchronize files and folders between home and office to make work easy.
Types of Backups
- Schedule Backup: Automatically backup system or data every day, every week or every month.
- Full backup: Backup everything within the unit you point to an image file.
- Incremental & differential backups:Backup changed or new files based on full backup.
- Hot backup:Do backups with other applications still running and without restart machine.
- Backup to external or internal storage media: external USB hard drives, internal disks and all flash drives.
- Backup to CD/DVD: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R.
- Backup to NAS/share network: Select Network-Attached Storage (NAS) or share network as backup destination to save local space.
- System restore: Recover your system back after accidents and make everything works again.
- Disk restore: Quickly regain all data on the disk without any loss.
- Dissimilar hardware restore: Restore an image from one computer to another with different hardware.
- Partition restore: Recover partition or dynamic disk volume to its original good condition.
- File restore: Easily get lost, damaged or wrong-changed files backup from their images.
- Selective file restore: Restore specific files back instead all of them to save time.
- Disk clone: Clone one hard drive to another advanced one to get disk upgrade or replacement.
- Partition/volume clone: Give an exact copy to basic partition or dynamic volume for data transfer.
- Flexible clone: Clone disk to a smaller one or vice versa makes it easy to move data.