The ENH710EXT Dual-Band Wireless N600 Outdoor Access Point from EnGenius has been designed to provide users with outdoor connectivity to a dual-band 2.4 & 5 GHz 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi network with data transfer speeds of up to 300 Mbps on both frequency bands. While the ENH710EXT has been designed for outdoor use and has also been waterproofed within an IP68-rated enclosure, it may also be used indoors.
The ENH710EXT may be configured in a number of different modes giving VARs, system integrators, IT managers, and installers the ability to configure the device for discrete functionality based on their network topology or scalable needs. In Access Point mode, the ENH710EXT expands the overall bandwidth of an outdoor Wi-Fi solution and users who wish to stream video or transfer large files now have the option to associate to any one of the AP’s up to eight configurable 5 GHz SSIDs (Service Set Identifiers). This can be particularly useful in areas where there may be overlapping 2.4 GHz signals from Access Points and devices not affiliated with your specific network.
In additional to its dual-band 2.4 & 5 GHz 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with speeds up to 300 Mbps per band, the ENH710EXT is also equipped with a high transmit (TX) power of up to 500mW, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, four included high gain external antennas, 128MB RAM and 16MB of flash memory. It also is built with PPPoE, PPTP, QoS, and wireless security. The ENH710EXT also includes a PoE injector, a power adapter, a pole mount and wall mount set, and a grounding cable.
- Dual Band N600 Wireless Speeds
- Complies with the IEEE 802.11n standard with up to 300 Mbps data rates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands
- Extends the Network
- Acts as an extension of an existing home or small business network for video streaming and voice & data intensive applications. Longer range signal coverage is provided by up to 500mW of high transmit (TX) power
- Four High Gain External Antennas
- Two 5 dBi high-gain omni-directional external antennas on the 2.4 GHz band and two 7 dBi high-gain omni-directional external antennas on the 5 GHz band
- Separate Mode Configuration
- The 5 GHz frequency band can be configured as a backhaul for multiple ENH710EXT deployments in a campus environment
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports provides high-speed connectivity to an existing wired network
- SSID-To-VLAN Tagging
- Can be configured to broadcast up to four SSIDs. Each SSID can be tagged to a specified company network VLAN for different user access based on established access rights
- EZ Controller
- Includes EZ Controller Access Point Monitoring and Management software