The ENH220EXT Single Band Wireless Ruggedized N300 Outdoor Access Point from EnGenius offers up to 28dBm transmit power on 2.4 GHz, enabling long-range connectivity compliant with 802.11b/g/n and speeds up to 300 Mb/s. It features two detachable 5dBi MIMO antennas and two Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting to 802.3at capable PoE switches. With the IP68-rated waterproof enclosure and the flexible mounting capability, the device ensures continued operation in harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat, or continuous moisture. It can be configured in a number of different modes giving VARs, system integrators, IT managers, and installers the ability to configure the device for discrete functionality based on their network topology or scalable needs. The ENS202EXT Outdoor Access Point also features a security feature set that includes support for WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryption, IEEE 802.1X with RADIUS, SSID, and MAC address filtering.
- Flexible Deployment Scenarios
- Choose one of three modes available to the ENH220EXT depending on user needs: Access Point, Client Bridge, or WDS (AP, Station, and Bridge).
- AP Monitoring and Management
- User-friendly monitoring and maintenance after deployment on rooftops and other hard to reach places, users can monitor the Access Point with SNMP-based EZ Controller wireless Access Point software* for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux. 1
- IP68-Rated Waterproof Housing
- Designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions via its waterproof and dust proof IP68 rated housing from severe and prolonged exposure to sunlight, extreme cold, frost, snow, rainfall, hail, and humidity. The housing of the Access Point has also been manufactured to resist ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun.
- Always Stay Connected to the Network
- RADIUS server has a Fast Roaming feature which enables users to be constantly connected to a network as they move throughout a building. This is useful for voice and video applications preventing delays and dropped signals for users on mobile devices.
- SSID-to-VLAN Tagging
- It can be configured to broadcast up to eight SSIDs. Each SSID can be tagged to a specified company network VLAN for different user access based on established access rights.
- User-Friendly Installation Kit
- Includes a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) kit comprised of a PoE injector and power adapter. It also includes a mounting kit with binding strap.